EpicCare Link (Secure EMR Access)
EpicCare Link is a secure online tool for connecting private and referring physicians and their staff to UMass Memorial Health resources and patient information.
Easy to use, read-only access to information about your patients:
- Diagnostic imaging and COVID-19 lab test orders
- Radiology images (PACS) now viewable from EpicCare Link
- Review results, notes, reports, etc.
- In Basket for communication
- Generate referrals
- Integrated Chart Review
- Improved search functionality
- Pin your favorite activities/capabilities
Only the named Site Administrator can request a new site (provider office, post discharge location, etc.). To make the request, that person must navigate to the UMMH EpicCare Link Login page and select Request New Account. We cannot accept requests by any other person/role.
- If you are from a private practice, please call the Physician Referral Services department at 800-431-5151. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You may also email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a post-acute provider or other organization with whom we share patients, please email email@example.com and describe your need. Our support staff will redirect to the appropriate UMass Memorial department and/or instruct you as to how to enroll.
- Acceptable Use of Electronics Policy
- Uses and Disclosures of PHI
- Breach of Confidential Information Reporting Investigation and Notification